Michelle Elise Quilts

Michelle Elise Quilts
Gypsy with her quilt made from Gabe's old clothes

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Got a JOB!

So I got hired at the Wyndham Hotel in Portland as a restaurant bartender. I start tomorrow. Whew. This should hold me over while I try to find a counseling job.

In the meantime, I made some pot holders today with some scrap fabric. Still waiting to buy batting for my new quilt.


Headed out for a glass of wine with friends.


Michelle

Who will be the first to follow?????


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm also beginner in quilting.
    Good for you in starting a blog. Trust me, I learned a lot and having helpful friends in blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Henny, I totally agree! Hopefully someday I will be able to be consistent enough to post tutorials.

    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete