Michelle Elise Quilts

Michelle Elise Quilts
Gypsy with her quilt made from Gabe's old clothes

Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring!

Good morning! I am sitting here drinking my coffee with Gypsy, watching the today show. I look over at my flowers and here's what I see...



My little herb starter kit that my friend Erin and I started not even a week ago. My little seedlings! Basil, Oregano, and Rosemary (I think?)...So excited!



Here are my orchids. I love them very much! They are in their second bloom, success! I'm very proud. They even survived a winter move!



Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I love orchids, but I can never get them to bloom again once they come home from the store. Yours look fabulous (I love the white one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christy! I was nervous about the re-bloom, it took them at least 7 months! But they are thriving now.

    Thanks for being my first follower too!

    ReplyDelete